By THORN EMI Television Rentals Group Technical Training Department (auth.)
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Digital Techniques: Logic gates, Flip-flops, Counters and Shift registers PDF
Best technology books
This ebook offers a present evaluate ofphotonic applied sciences and their functions. The papers released during this publication are prolonged types of the papers offered on the Inter nationwide convention on purposes ofPhotonic expertise (ICAPT'96) held in Montreal, Canada, on July 29 to August 1, 1996.
Present day speedy development in details expertise has happened with out a complete realizing of the human effects of its use—on contributors, on firms, and on society as a complete. accordingly, preliminary expectancies have often no longer been met, and a backlash has constructed. in actual fact a extra practical method of info know-how is required, and utilized psychology can supply nice assist in this attempt.
A number of components have renewed around the world curiosity in complicated, high-efficiency coal energy crops over the last decade. those elements comprise the abundance of coal and the necessity to keep a possible coal choice whereas lowering gasoline bills, emissions, and waste from strength crops. the most important allowing expertise that drives excessive potency energy vegetation is the advance of complex fabrics and coatings with massive raises in creep power and corrosion resistance over conventional alloys.
- Handbook of Research in Mobile Business: Technical, Methodological, and Social Perspectives
- Preparing for Life in a Digital Age
- Dogfight: How Apple and Google Went to War and Started a Revolution
- The Cable: The Wire That Changed the World
- Hello, Startup: A Programmer's Guide to Building Products, Technologies, and Teams
- The Conversion of Liquid Rocket Fuels: Risk Assessment, Technology and Treatment Options for the Conversion of Abandoned Liquid Ballistic Missile Propellants (Fuels and Oxidizers) in Azerbaijan
Additional resources for An Introduction to Digital Techniques: Logic gates, Flip-flops, Counters and Shift registers
2. The solution is on page 60. 65 is an exercise. Draw in the Q output. The solution is on page 60. --- ....... Io- R input L-t I H Q output 58 I L I. I 1_1 i -+ -l I I -L+,-;-+-----+_ _...... ~ I I I I I LJ J ~ I I ~ I I I 1_ -1-_ J-K FLIP-FLOP EXERCISE ANSWERS. A). With J and K 'low' gates g1 and g2 both have at least one 'low' input and so their output is 'low'. The 'Master' FLIP-FLOP is therefore neither Set nor Reset and so the Q output remains unchanged. B). For the same reason as A, the Q output remains unchanged.
VT 45 collector falls and so has insufficient voltage on its collector to bias VT 44 on. The bistable has changed state: VT44 is off, VT45 is on. W42 is now reverse biased and W43 is forward biased. The next pulse will therefore pass via W43 to switch VT45 off. The bistable changes state with each input pulse. This is known as toggling. L - - SOUND MUTE BISTABLE----I Fig. 9 VT45 off and VT44 on. d vr44 0I( vr4S on C52 C53 P--r:nl liP L - - SOUND MUTE BISTABLE----I 37 R-S FLIP-FLOPS from logic gates Fig.
Complete the truth tables for the following combinations and work out the type of gate they could replace. Inputs A 8 L Outputs Inputs X A 8 L L L L H L H H L H L H H H H C D _ _ gate Outputs C D X ___ gate A c x D----B 30 x Fig. 77 Exercise 7. Fig. 78 Exercise 8. Inputs A B L Outputs Inputs X A B L L L L H L H H L H L H H H H C D E gate Outputs C Exclusive D E F X gate A---------------4. , 31 A synopsis of gate symbols Gate type . DjfV- ]VInputs 32 Output Output Output Output Output Output Output L L L L H H H L L H H L L H H H L H L L H H H H H H L L L A B L X X X H X L X X X Par t 2 Flip-flops INTRODUCTION.
An Introduction to Digital Techniques: Logic gates, Flip-flops, Counters and Shift registers by THORN EMI Television Rentals Group Technical Training Department (auth.)